Finished playing Little Nightmares tonight and made it through the last two levels (Guest Area and Lady’s Quarter). Here are ten of my takeaways (spoilers):
- Getting outside of the boat and climbing the chain gave a great perspective of just how big that ship is.
- Seeing The Lady overlooking the parade of patrons entering the ship was pretty damn spooky.
- The whole guest level, with the patrons gorging themselves on food and then chasing after you reminded me of the movie Spirited Away. I wonder if the developers were inspired by that film?
- The horror of realizing that when one of those patrons catch you they actually eat you!
- The Lady’s quarters was pretty damn creepy with all of those mannequins laying around.
- Breaking the vase in her bedroom, I so did not notice the key pop out and it took me some time to figure out where to do next.
- I actually enjoyed the boss fight with the Lady and the use of the mirror to reflect her face was pretty cool.
- Wow. I can’t believe you eat the Lady at the end!
- The ending where you are walking out and siphoning off the life of the patrons and blowing out lights was pretty creepy and was enhanced by the music.
- I actually only managed to die 13 times this time around.
Final Impressions: 8.5/10.0
Trophies Unlocked: Little Lost Things, Rascal, Light Up Your life, The Prison, The Lair, The Kitchen, The Guest Area, The Lady’s Quarters, Kitchen Hand, Highly Sprung, Elusive, Six’s Song.